Random Musings of an Unfit Human

Tech. Life. Politics. Philosophy. Fun. Entertainment. Nothing is considered off topic here. But be warned, just like life, this isn't sanitized, Disney-ized, or prettified.

4.10.2006

Back so soon?

Damn, now I'm on a roll...my blood is boiling as I read this article about another retired general who speaks out against Rumsfeld. What drives me nuts is that this is a punative administration. If General Newbold, or any other general, would speak out while in active duty, they would be punished, or perhaps even character assassinated. Dubya's people don't debate, they attack, they discredit.

I was speaking to a coworker earlier who is so far up Dubya's ass he can taste what Georgie had for dinner and on this topic he not only agree, but he has come to believe that it is the RIGHT thing to do. I fully admit that it is the common thing to do, but that sure as fuck doesn't make it right.

Talk about issues. Debate them. Look at my point of view and if you don't like it then you are more than welcome to either comment on it or even ignore me. But don't attack my history in an attempt to invalidate my opinion.
|| Kelly O'Connor, 3:07 PM

1 Comments:

Actually, I don't want to scare you or anything, but I happened to put my sister's name into google (from a small fit of insanity), and your name popped up as a blogger since you have the exact same name...middle excluded. I know my sis has a blog too on live journal and I thought, "Hey. This might be her."

Yeah, I was wrong.

Much to say. I looked at your info and you two are very much alike what with the movies of LOTR, kill bill, star wars Iron giant and the common interests of people, movies and internet. It was a little awkward to find out that a person who lives almost half a nation away, (Living in Phoenix , Az at the moment) is almost the same, even with the name.

Anyway. I hope this made your day that much more exciting.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment