Random Musings of an Unfit Human

Tech. Life. Politics. Philosophy. Fun. Entertainment. Nothing is considered off topic here. But be warned, just like life, this isn't sanitized, Disney-ized, or prettified.

7.10.2004

Britany slip...

Yes, yes, yes. I am a total whore for attention. The only reason I am running this is because it may help get me some attention and like a 3 yar old who throws his food on the floor, I am willing to behave like a child just to up my hit count.

On that note, Ms. Spears did pop out of her costume the other night. I do have a pic of it (most of the rest of the world probably does too at this point). Because I don't want my little webserver to hit hotlinked to hell, if you want to see the pic, email me. I'll be happy to forward it on. kelly.oconnor@gmail.com
|| Kelly O'Connor, 1:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment