Random Musings of an Unfit Human

Tech. Life. Politics. Philosophy. Fun. Entertainment. Nothing is considered off topic here. But be warned, just like life, this isn't sanitized, Disney-ized, or prettified.

6.28.2004

News updates

Farenheit 9/11 is big at the box office this past weekend. I am interested in seeing this film, but just broad, admitted propaganda is pretty rare in the world today. I don't know if it is actually going to do anything to change anyone's mind, most likely just people who already agree with the film are the ones seeing it, but still much of what is said in there is information that need to get out to the masses, but at the same time Moore did stretch or alter the truth on quite a few things which I don't agree with. I hope to see it over the next week or so, I'll be sure to post my thoughts after that.

I'm curious, did we even finish saying goodbye before we were on the plane drinking champagne? Now if we can just get our troops out of there.
|| Kelly O'Connor, 8:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment